DUE TO COVID – EXPLORE GROUPS ARE ON HOLD UNTIL JANUARY 2021
Explore Groups are small groups of people who come together weekly to build friendships, grow in our understanding and walk with God, and then also, to serve our local community.
Our Explore Group meets:
35 Delcraft Ct. (home of Rob & Julie Laidlaw)
This is open to anyone who wants to learn more about having a deeper relationship with God. We would love to have you join us.
If you are interested in attending, or would like more information, contact:
Feel free to check it out for a couple of weeks with no obligation to return.
CHILDREN: Children are welcome to join us for supper. During the adult discussion children have their own Bible story and craft time in the rec room.
A typical evening consists of:
– eating supper together and getting to know each other better. Those who are not available for supper show up at 7:00pm.
– reading a passage in the Bible and discussing how it helps us know God better and live in relationship with him. (no prior Bible knowledge needed)
– strategizing ways in which we can love and our serve our Eastern Passage community
If you think you might be interested in one of these groups, or have questions about them, please do not hesitate to contact us. They are open to anyone!
WORD OF GOD
Leading of the Holy Spirit
(Circles of Influence)
Sharing the Love and Truth of Jesus
2. Exploring God’s Word for practical truths that change lives
3. Strategizing how we can best show Christ’s love and truth to those around us
Contact the church to find an Explore Group near you!